In the November election, voters in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties must vote on whether to approve a tax that would fund new transportation between the four counties.
News Headlines from NPR
- A Palestinian Preaches Positive Thinking To A Tough Crowd: His Own People
- U.S. Soldiers Told To Repay Thousands In Signing Bonuses From Height Of War Effort
- Fatal Crash Of Tour Bus, Tractor Trailer Leaves Dozens Injured In California
- A History Of Election Cake And Why Bakers Want To #MakeAmericaCakeAgain
- Gotcha: Space Station Grabs Onto NASA's 5,100-Pound Cargo Craft