Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Carol’s passion for radio led her to a professional radio career that has spanned more than thirty years. Ten of those years were spent in Boston where she served as the National Regional Manager for the Westinghouse Radio News Stations such as 1010 WINS in New York, KYW-AM in Philadelphia, and WBZ-AM in Boston.
Her remaining “radio years” were and are still being enjoyed here in her home town, Detroit, where Carol has worked in sales and management capacities for radio organizations such as Greater Media, Interep, and CBS. Immediately prior to joining Michigan Radio in 2008, she worked for Radio One Detroit for ten years where she served as the Vice President/General Manager of their three radio stations.
Carol proudly serves Michigan Radio as she seeks and develops relationships with corporate sponsors to secure support and financial contributions in exchange for presence on the Michigan Radio air and digital domains. It is very rewarding, in her experience, to help these groups strengthen their corporate image by establishing an association with the public radio brand, prestige, excellence, and commitment to public service.
Carol resides in Farmington Hills with her husband, Steve. She has two grown children who live in Colorado and Marquette. Her other “fur” children, Spencer and Sophie, still live at home.