Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
- Michigan’s arsenic problem is among the worst in the nation. Here’s why that matters.
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
Carson handles our Membership data and customer service at Michigan Radio, a position he has held since January 2009. He is responsible for making sure our donor's records are accurate and up-to-date. He also ensures members get the help they need to make their membership experience a great one.
He also is a member of the Public Radio Association of Development Officers. Carson joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2005. He previously worked as a newsroom assistant at Public Radio 90 in Marquette, MI. Carson has a B.A. in political science from Northern Michigan University.