Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Go lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
- There are 586,000,000 reasons to play the lottery today
- Former MSU president used football to build an academic powerhouse
Carson is the Membership Manager at Michigan Radio, a position he has held since January 2009. He is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the membership department, and is involved in several projects designed to improve the membership experience.
He also is a member of the Public Radio Association of Development Officers. Carson joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2005. He previously worked as a newsroom assistant at Public Radio 90 in Marquette, MI. Carson has a B.A. in political science from Northern Michigan University.