Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Michigan's student homelessness problem is growing
The Cost of Creativity
When times are tough, one of the first things to get cut are the arts. But some arts advocates say the arts can play a big role in moving Michigan forward. For the radio documentary The Cost of Creativity, Michigan Radio’s Jennifer Guerra and Kyle Norris traveled the state and talked with people who have creative solutions for how to turn things around in Michigan.
Below you will find the audio and transcript of the radio documentary, the video "Artists at Work," and the stories and slideshows that were featured in the documentary.