Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
Dan Bobkoff has spent more than three years covering Northeast Ohio’s economy and politics for Changing Gears partner station WCPN ideastream. He has worked at public radio stations WAMC in Albany, NY, WNYC in New York City and at ABC News in New York.
Bobkoff has extensively covered the effects of the recession on businesses, employment and government. He also covered Lebron James’ decision to leave Cleveland and join the Miami Heat.
Bobkoff is from Chappaqua, NY, and graduated from Wesleyan University in Connecticut, where he earned a degree in philosophy.