Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Shawn is a recovering academic who found journalism to be a reprieve from "knowledge for knowledge's sake." He's contributed to several Chicago-area publications in addition to producing and reporting for several public radio outlets including Chicago Public Radio, The Environment Report, and This American Life.
Shawn is a graduate of Cornell College (Iowa), The University of Chicago Divinity School, and Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism.