Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Michigan's student homelessness problem is growing
Steve has been Marketing Director at Michigan Radio since 2005. His job involves coordinating the station’s marketing, communication and public relations efforts, special events, and community & media partnerships.
Steve has worked in the broadcasting business since the dawn of time (okay, since the ‘80’s) and in public media since the early 1990’s…. including time at public radio and television stations in Grand Rapids and Detroit.
In his free time, Steve enjoys travel, cooking, kayaking and spending time with his wonderful wife and children.