Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Wed February 27, 2013
The astounding success of Southeast Michigan skaters
In less than two weeks on March 10th, the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships will begin in London, Ontario.
That means the eyes of the world will be on a couple of University of Michigan students who have been hailed as one of the greatest American teams in the history of ice dancing.
Five-time national champions, silver medalists in the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, 2011 world champions and four-time Grand Prix Final champions.
It’s no exaggeration to say these individuals helped to make Southeast Michigan the ice-dance capital of America.
Today we spoke with Meryl Davis and Charlie White who shared the secret to the astounding success of Southeast Michigan skaters.
To hear the full story click the audio link above.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"