Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
Wed February 27, 2013
The astounding success of Southeast Michigan skaters
In less than two weeks on March 10th, the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships will begin in London, Ontario.
That means the eyes of the world will be on a couple of University of Michigan students who have been hailed as one of the greatest American teams in the history of ice dancing.
Five-time national champions, silver medalists in the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, 2011 world champions and four-time Grand Prix Final champions.
It’s no exaggeration to say these individuals helped to make Southeast Michigan the ice-dance capital of America.
Today we spoke with Meryl Davis and Charlie White who shared the secret to the astounding success of Southeast Michigan skaters.
To hear the full story click the audio link above.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"