Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Veteran treasure hunter solves the last 'Wyoming Riddle'
Fri November 12, 2010
Auctioneers sell off items at shuttered GM plant
Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith covered the auction at the former GM Wyoming Stamping plant. The plant closed in June 2009 as part of GM's bankruptcy.
The auction was held on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. The auctioneers said they'll sell off anything leftover today.
Smith said it was easy to get lost as she took photos of the more than 2 million square foot building. Here's an audio slideshow she put together:
'Government Motors' no more?