Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
Fri November 12, 2010
Auctioneers sell off items at shuttered GM plant
Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith covered the auction at the former GM Wyoming Stamping plant. The plant closed in June 2009 as part of GM's bankruptcy.
The auction was held on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. The auctioneers said they'll sell off anything leftover today.
Smith said it was easy to get lost as she took photos of the more than 2 million square foot building. Here's an audio slideshow she put together:
'Government Motors' no more?