Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Series & Documentaries
Mon June 4, 2012
The Auto Crisis: Can Michigan Survive
2010 The Auto Crisis: Can Michigan Survive
The domestic auto industry is in crisis. In our special series from Nov/Dec 2008, Michigan Radio explored how the crisis happened, what it means for economy, what can be done about the problems, and what the crisis means for all of us. In 2010, we continued the series with new reports that evaluate the ongoing problems in the industry.