Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
Mon June 20, 2011
Become a source for Michigan Radio
Michigan Radio is becoming a part of the Public Insight Network. Just what is the Public Insight Network?
Well, it's our way to give you a microphone and get your voice heard.
You might contribute to stories on Michigan Radio or those broadcast by Changing Gears, a radio collaboration between Michigan Radio, WBEZ Chicago, and Ideastream Cleveland.
We want to include YOUR voice in the conversation. Share your experience and help us cover important stories. Stories, by the way, that will be better because they include voices from our community.
Here's how it works: You'll tell us a little about yourself. We'll send you questions every now and then-but never more than once a month-and you can decide if, and when, you want to answer them.
We'll then get your permission to include you and your thoughts in our coverage.
I'm Sarah Alvarez and I'm the Public Insight Journalist. I know everyone has a story. So tell me how life in the Midwest is changing for you.
If you'd like to contribute to stories going on right now we're asking people:
About Detroit's image makeover, and if Detroit is cool again?
If you live in a community with one business at it's core, do you love your company town?
Or how about those of you who have lived through two Midwestern recessions? Which one changed your life more?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for sharing your story.