Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Sun September 15, 2013
Bell's Brewery coming to Grand Rapids airport
A popular Kalamazoo craft beer brewer will open a location soon in the Grand Rapids area.
Bell's Brewery plans to open the pub late this week at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, according to The Grand Rapids Press. It will look like the Bell's Eccentric Cafe in downtown Kalamazoo, only smaller.
Bell's beers on tap will be Midwestern Pale Ale, Kalamazoo Stout, Best Brown Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Amber Ale and Third Coast Pale Ale. Other domestic beers, liquor and wine also will be served.
The brewery is working with Maryland-based HMSHost on a food menu that will include Eccentric Cafe mainstays.