Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Sun September 15, 2013
Bell's Brewery coming to Grand Rapids airport
A popular Kalamazoo craft beer brewer will open a location soon in the Grand Rapids area.
Bell's Brewery plans to open the pub late this week at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, according to The Grand Rapids Press. It will look like the Bell's Eccentric Cafe in downtown Kalamazoo, only smaller.
Bell's beers on tap will be Midwestern Pale Ale, Kalamazoo Stout, Best Brown Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Amber Ale and Third Coast Pale Ale. Other domestic beers, liquor and wine also will be served.
The brewery is working with Maryland-based HMSHost on a food menu that will include Eccentric Cafe mainstays.