Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
Arts & Culture
Thu May 9, 2013
Celebrating the "Mighty Ukulele"
We’re always glad to hear from Stateside listeners, to get your ideas and suggestions for stories we should share with everyone!
So, when we got an email from Lansing musician Ben Hassenger, asking us to take a closer look at the upcoming music festival he’s hosting this Friday and Saturday, we bit!
Especially when we discovered it’s a celebration of the ukulele - called "MIGHTY UKE DAY!"
What’s not to love?!
Ben Hassenger joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.