Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Wed September 15, 2010
Chocolate chirp cookies and entomophagy gaining ground
Some of us have accidentally made a meal of a bug while riding a bike or going on a boat ride.
But there are some people who say by not eating bugs on purpose, we're ignoring an entire food group.
The Wall Street Journal has the latest on entomophagy, or bug eating.
I think it's what sushi was 20 or 30 years ago. Now it's time for bugs.
says Marc Dennis, publisher of the website Bugs Are Food.
Reminds me of "Froggy" who often likes to eat "burgers and flies."