Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Wed September 15, 2010
Chocolate chirp cookies and entomophagy gaining ground
Some of us have accidentally made a meal of a bug while riding a bike or going on a boat ride.
But there are some people who say by not eating bugs on purpose, we're ignoring an entire food group.
The Wall Street Journal has the latest on entomophagy, or bug eating.
I think it's what sushi was 20 or 30 years ago. Now it's time for bugs.
says Marc Dennis, publisher of the website Bugs Are Food.
Reminds me of "Froggy" who often likes to eat "burgers and flies."