Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Wed September 15, 2010
Chocolate chirp cookies and entomophagy gaining ground
Some of us have accidentally made a meal of a bug while riding a bike or going on a boat ride.
But there are some people who say by not eating bugs on purpose, we're ignoring an entire food group.
The Wall Street Journal has the latest on entomophagy, or bug eating.
I think it's what sushi was 20 or 30 years ago. Now it's time for bugs.
says Marc Dennis, publisher of the website Bugs Are Food.
Reminds me of "Froggy" who often likes to eat "burgers and flies."