Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Politics & Government
Tue January 29, 2013
Clinton County wind farm project moving forward
A four-year effort to build a wind farm in mid-Michigan took a big step forward today.
Clinton County Commissioners voted five to two to approve a permit for the $123 million wind farm project.
Tim Brown is the manager of Forest Hills Energy. He’s glad the long permitting process is over.
“The good thing about the permit process,” says Brown, “It makes for a good strong project.”
Brown says it may take until 2014 before actual construction can begin.