Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Michigan's student homelessness problem is growing
Politics & Government
Tue January 29, 2013
Clinton County wind farm project moving forward
A four-year effort to build a wind farm in mid-Michigan took a big step forward today.
Clinton County Commissioners voted five to two to approve a permit for the $123 million wind farm project.
Tim Brown is the manager of Forest Hills Energy. He’s glad the long permitting process is over.
“The good thing about the permit process,” says Brown, “It makes for a good strong project.”
Brown says it may take until 2014 before actual construction can begin.