Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
Politics & Government
Tue January 29, 2013
Clinton County wind farm project moving forward
A four-year effort to build a wind farm in mid-Michigan took a big step forward today.
Clinton County Commissioners voted five to two to approve a permit for the $123 million wind farm project.
Tim Brown is the manager of Forest Hills Energy. He’s glad the long permitting process is over.
“The good thing about the permit process,” says Brown, “It makes for a good strong project.”
Brown says it may take until 2014 before actual construction can begin.