Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Wed September 5, 2012
Come meet Michigan Radio at first Open Newsroom event
Most days we ask you to tune in and listen to our news coverage and the stories we bring you of life across the state. But the morning of Wednesday, September 12 from 7:30 to 9:30 we’re relying on you to do some reporting for us-it’s our turn to listen to you. Michigan Radio is hosting it's first "Open Newsroom" event.
The staff of Michigan Radio, hosts, reporters and producers, will be fanning out across the state to hear what you’d like to see covered in your community.
Drop by one of the Biggby Coffee locations where we’ll be stationed and just say hello, give us a story idea or sign up to be a source for stories in the future.
Tired of talking to your radio? Now’s your chance to have it answer back.
See you bright and early!