Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Veteran treasure hunter solves the last 'Wyoming Riddle'
Thu June 20, 2013
Detroit's possible bankruptcy may hit city retirees the hardest
It's Thursday, which means it’s time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
As the story of Detroit's possible---and many say likely---bankruptcy continues to unfold, we keep hearing that many people are going to feel financial hardship. And when you look at all the possible parties who will be feeling the pain, it seems that some of the most vulnerable are city retirees.
Daniel Howes joined us in the studio today to discuss what bankruptcy will mean for Detroit residents.
Listen to the full interview above.