Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Fri December 16, 2011
Did ANYTHING good happen in 2011?
The time for year-end lists and reflections is upon us!
By many measures 2011 has been a tough year around the state. The economy delivered another beating to Michigan, and many businesses and families have a long way to go before they start feeling a recovery.
So...that's the bad news.
But what's the good news?
Have there been things that have gone well this year for you and yours?
What are you thankful for in your community, your work, your family?
We'll match some of these local stories with an NPR's year-end series.