Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
Fri December 16, 2011
Did ANYTHING good happen in 2011?
The time for year-end lists and reflections is upon us!
By many measures 2011 has been a tough year around the state. The economy delivered another beating to Michigan, and many businesses and families have a long way to go before they start feeling a recovery.
So...that's the bad news.
But what's the good news?
Have there been things that have gone well this year for you and yours?
What are you thankful for in your community, your work, your family?
We'll match some of these local stories with an NPR's year-end series.