Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Politics & Culture
Thu April 11, 2013
Diving into Michigan's gun culture
All this week, Bridge Magazine has run a series of in-depth stories delving into Michigan's gun culture.
Guns in Michigan explores a wide range of questions including what happens at the point where gun rights and public safety intersect?
And how pervasive is gun violence in Michigan?
Pat Shellenbarger wrote the series.
He's a writer based in West Michigan. If his name sounds familiar, it could be because he was a reporter and editor at the Detroit News as well as The Grand Rapids Press and the St Petersburg Times.
He joined us on Stateside today, listen to the audio above.