Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Daylight Saving Time
Fri November 5, 2010
Don't forget to "fall back"
It's that time of year again... time to turn back the clocks. We'll gain an hour this Sunday, November 7th when we change back to Standard Time at 2 a.m. Dayight Saving Time officially returns on the second Sunday in March when we jump forward an hour.
Guess that means, for now at least, it's time to eat dinner when it's light out (say, 4 p.m.) and have your pajamas on by the time it's dark (hmmm... around 5:45 p.m.).