Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Fri January 7, 2011
Forecast: Snow to continue
Forecasters are predicting snow will continue to fall across the state today with West and Mid Michigan seeing the most accumulation.
Today: West Michigan could see 2-4 inches; Mid Michigan 1-3 inches and just an inch or two is expected in the Southeast. Temperatures will reach the low 20s today.
Tonight: West Michigan could see another 2-4 inches of snow; across the rest of the state an inch or less is expected. Lows overnight will be in the low to mid teens.
Tomorrow: More snow for the Holland area with about 2-3 more inches expected. Otherwise, scattered snow showers with light accumulations possible. Highs in the low to mid 20's.