Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Fri January 7, 2011
Forecast: Snow to continue
Forecasters are predicting snow will continue to fall across the state today with West and Mid Michigan seeing the most accumulation.
Today: West Michigan could see 2-4 inches; Mid Michigan 1-3 inches and just an inch or two is expected in the Southeast. Temperatures will reach the low 20s today.
Tonight: West Michigan could see another 2-4 inches of snow; across the rest of the state an inch or less is expected. Lows overnight will be in the low to mid teens.
Tomorrow: More snow for the Holland area with about 2-3 more inches expected. Otherwise, scattered snow showers with light accumulations possible. Highs in the low to mid 20's.