Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Mon March 5, 2012
Helping children deal with grief
The loss of a loved one is difficult enough for an adult. For a child, it can be overwhelming. A group in Lansing and Ann Arbor is trying to help children manage their feelings after someone close to them has passed away.
As we continue our Seeking Change series, we speak with Laurie Strauss Baumer, president and CEO of Ele's Place, an organization that is trying to help children deal with their grief.