Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Wed November 10, 2010
Helping homeowners avoid foreclosure
The Genesee County Bar Association is sponsoring a free seminar on how to avoid foreclosure. It’s one of many free seminars the bar association will offer this winter.
Tatilia Burroughs is executive director of the association. She says they’ve gotten feedback from the public about what topics people would like addressed. She says they include child support, custody, consumer issues, debt collection, and issues having to do with small claims court.
The foreclosure seminar is Thursday, November 18th. It will be at the Flint Public Library.
Here's a map of foreclosure listings in Michigan: