Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Mon March 12, 2012
It's Monday, here is something beautiful
Here’s what you do: Click on the video, and pop it out to full screen.
As you watch, remind yourself that this is the place they call the Rust Belt.
Remind yourself that this is the place that cannot keep its talented young people, because they say it’s too cold.
Remind yourself that they say those things.
Remind yourself that none of it is true.
Then, get back to work.