Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Mon March 12, 2012
It's Monday, here is something beautiful
Here’s what you do: Click on the video, and pop it out to full screen.
As you watch, remind yourself that this is the place they call the Rust Belt.
Remind yourself that this is the place that cannot keep its talented young people, because they say it’s too cold.
Remind yourself that they say those things.
Remind yourself that none of it is true.
Then, get back to work.