Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Thu December 15, 2011
Jennifer Granholm to host new television show
Former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm starts a new job next month.
She’ll be a regular on cable television, hosting a one-hour nightly program on Current TV.
Granholm says the show will focus on election year politics.
I spoke with Granholm about the upcoming show. To hear her take on her future as a political talk show host, click on the audio file above.