Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Thu June 6, 2013
John Dingell becomes the longest-serving member of Congress
A piece of history is being written in the United States Congress.
Tomorrow is the day that John Dingell becomes the longest-serving member of Congress ever, surpassing the late Robert Byrd of West Virginia.
He began representing the people of southeast Michigan on December 13, 1955. And 57-and-a-half years later, he is still there.
He joined us today to talk about his experiences.
Listen to the full interview above.