Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Fri December 16, 2011
Life Before Technology, with essay by Susan Hutton
We've been asking Michigan writers to share their thoughts on life before technology, the internet and social media.
Susan Hutton is a Michigan writer and poet. Before having twins, she had some idea of what parenting would be like -- along with the fears and struggles that come with it.
In her essay, Hutton tells us about parenting in the age of cell phones.
Michigan Radio wants to hear from you. If you are a writer and have something to say about life before technology, send us an email with your idea to email@example.com