Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
Wed July 13, 2011
Locations and times for Betty Ford condolence books
People who wish to express their sympathy to the Ford family can sign a condolence book at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids:
Tonight (Wednesday) from 7pm-11pm and tomorrow from 7am-10am.
There is also a condolence book at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library, on North Campus in Ann Arbor. The lobby will be open for the following hours, for people who wish to sign the book:
Today (Wednesday) 10am-6pm
Thursday and Friday 10am-6pm each day.