Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Wed April 3, 2013
A look into the fundraising conditions for Michigan nonprofits
It has been a challenging few years for nonprofit groups in Michigan. Whether they depended on private donations or corporate donations or both, the Great Recession hurt organizations all over the state.
But as our state gradually recovers, so are the nonprofits, especially in certain areas of Michigan.
Montgomery Consulting of Huntington Woods is out with a new survey of fundraising conditions in Michigan.
It gives us a quick look at who's on the rebound and who is still struggling.
Today Michael Montgomery joins us from Huntington Woods. He gives us a look at Michigan's regions and where nonprofits are doing the best in terms of meeting their fundraising goals.
He also gives us some tips for those who run nonprofits in Michigan and people who are prospective donors.
Environment & Science