Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
- Michigan’s arsenic problem is among the worst in the nation. Here’s why that matters.
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
Fri April 22, 2011
A look at the week in state politics
Michigan Radio's All Things Considered host Jennifer White takes a look at state politics with Susan Demas, Political Analyst for Michigan Information Research Service, and Ken Sikkema, former Republican state Senate Majority Leader and Senior Policy Fellow at Public Sector Consultants. On tap: Benton Harbor's Emergency Financial Manger uses his new powers and the state Senate looks to cut state aid for K-12 schools and higher education.