Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Wed September 25, 2013
Michigan auto insurance might get an overhaul
The Michigan Legislature is considering bills that would overhaul auto insurance in the state.
There are several aspects to this. Jake Neher with the Michigan Public Radio Network joined us today to help us wade through what has been proposed.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government