TransportationMany Michigan voters to decide whether to raise taxes to fix their community’s roads
Politics & GovernmentGOP establishment backs challenger in the 3rd district, but voters don’t seem to care
Politics & GovernmentThose who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Mon April 4, 2011
Michigan Radio's Jennifer White talks with Governor Snyder about his first 90 days
It’s been a little over three months since Governor Rick Snyder came into office.
He’s had a few successes, including passing the controversial Emergency Financial Manager Bill. He’s also running into some opposition, even within his own party, especially around issues within his budget proposal.
Jennifer White asked Governor Rick Snyder to talk about the past 90 days and discuss where things go from here.