Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Fri December 10, 2010
MSU's Broad Art Museum names new art director
Rush is well known in the art world – he’s published numerous books and articles about late 20th century art. He also directed the Rose Art Museum at Brandeis University and the Palm Beach Institute of Contemporary Art.
Linda Stanford chaired the search committee. She says Rush "understands and respects artists and cares about the kind of messages that they want to convey through their art work and he also understands the importance of engaging different communities in different ways."
The Broad Art Museum is still under construction and won't open until spring 2012.