Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Wed January 19, 2011
New poll shows favorable opinion of Snyder
Nine percent of likely voters say they have an unfavorable opinion of the new governor.
When asked, 41 percent of respondents said they think Michigan is not headed in the right direction, 39 percent said it is.
The results of the poll have a margin of sampling area of four percentage points.