Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
Mon December 3, 2012
A November to remember for U.S. automakers
GM, Ford, and Chrysler all say November sales were the best they've seen in a long time.
More from the Detroit News:
General Motors Co. said Monday it had its best November sales month since 2007, as its 186,505 sales rose 3.4 percent over the same month in 2011...
Ford Motor Co. posted November sales of 177,673, an increase 6 percent, with retail sales jumping 12 percent...
Chrysler Group LLC earlier reported its best November sales since 2007, as it sold 122,565 vehicles in the month, up 14.4 percent from the same month in 2011.
Michigan Radio's Tracy Samilton will have more for us on these numbers later today.