Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Mon December 3, 2012
A November to remember for U.S. automakers
GM, Ford, and Chrysler all say November sales were the best they've seen in a long time.
More from the Detroit News:
General Motors Co. said Monday it had its best November sales month since 2007, as its 186,505 sales rose 3.4 percent over the same month in 2011...
Ford Motor Co. posted November sales of 177,673, an increase 6 percent, with retail sales jumping 12 percent...
Chrysler Group LLC earlier reported its best November sales since 2007, as it sold 122,565 vehicles in the month, up 14.4 percent from the same month in 2011.
Michigan Radio's Tracy Samilton will have more for us on these numbers later today.