Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Tue March 8, 2011
Paczki photos (no calories if you just look)
Our afternoon host Mike Perini sent along these Paczki photos in honor of Fat Tuesday.
He took them at Zingerman's Bakery and at Copernicus European Delicatessen in Ann Arbor.
Mike says feel free to enjoy these "zero calorie" photos!
Tomorrow, some lent recipes to counter those Fat Tuesday calories.