Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Fri August 24, 2012
Pastor in West Michigan accused of embezzling more than $100,000
MLive reports the Pastor of a church with around 750 members confessed to turning in receipts for reimbursement that were never approved.
More from MLive:
A Kentwood pastor has allegedly confessed to embezzling more than $100,000 from his church over the last several years, according to court documents.
Etheridge Henry Moore, 58, a 26-year head pastor Heritage Baptist Church in Gaines Township, was arraigned on one count of embezzlement over $100,000 before Judge Steven Servaas in Kent County 63rd District Court on Thursday afternoon.