Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
Fri August 24, 2012
Pastor in West Michigan accused of embezzling more than $100,000
MLive reports the Pastor of a church with around 750 members confessed to turning in receipts for reimbursement that were never approved.
More from MLive:
A Kentwood pastor has allegedly confessed to embezzling more than $100,000 from his church over the last several years, according to court documents.
Etheridge Henry Moore, 58, a 26-year head pastor Heritage Baptist Church in Gaines Township, was arraigned on one count of embezzlement over $100,000 before Judge Steven Servaas in Kent County 63rd District Court on Thursday afternoon.