Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Fri September 16, 2011
PBS's Jim Lehrer brings us back to his "bus crier" days
Jim Lehrer is best known for hosting the nightly news program PBS NewsHour.
Lehrer has been with PBS since the early 1970s and helped develop the news program with Robert MacNeil in 1975.
But the man is also known as a bus enthusiast. Who knew?
He recently showed off his "bus crier" skills from his days as a ticket agent in the 1950s to ABC News:
Good thing he's not a "news crier."