Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Living off the grid can be illegal
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
North American International Auto Show
Wed January 5, 2011
Pelosi to visit Detroit auto show
The Democratic Representative from California says she will visit the show on Monday, which is the first day of previews for the media. The show opens to the public on January 15th and runs through January 23rd at Cobo Center in downtown Detroit.
As the Associated Press reports:
Pelosi says a string manufacturing base is vital to the nation's security and competitiveness. She says Detroit's automakers are central to efforts to grow a "clean, green economy."