Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Thu June 27, 2013
Pipe organ festival hits Kalamazoo and Battle Creek
If you can’t get enough of the soaring sounds of pipe organs, you’re in for a treat.
Starting Sunday and lasting through July 3, organists from five states will be attending and playing in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek for the Great Lakes regional convention of the American guild of organists called the Great Lakes Swell Organs.
Brooks Grantier, secretary of the program committee for the group, joined us today to tell us all about the festival.
For more information, visit http://agokalamazoo.org/
Listen to the full interview above.
Arts & Culture