Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
Thu June 27, 2013
Pipe organ festival hits Kalamazoo and Battle Creek
If you can’t get enough of the soaring sounds of pipe organs, you’re in for a treat.
Starting Sunday and lasting through July 3, organists from five states will be attending and playing in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek for the Great Lakes regional convention of the American guild of organists called the Great Lakes Swell Organs.
Brooks Grantier, secretary of the program committee for the group, joined us today to tell us all about the festival.
For more information, visit http://agokalamazoo.org/
Listen to the full interview above.
Arts & Culture