Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Thu September 9, 2010
Rep. John Dingell: I Intend to Win
Incumbent Democratic Congressman John Dingell says he intends to keep his seat as Representative of Michigan's 15th District in the November election.
In an interview this morning with Michigan Radio's Morning Edition host Christina Shockley, Dingell says he has never gone into an election, "without the full expectation of getting out, telling my people my story, telling them what I've done... and then win."
Dingell faces Republican candidate Dr. Robert Steele in the November election.