Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue February 28, 2012
Seven minutes of pure politics (Dirty-tricks, polls, and delegates, oh my!)
It's here: The Michigan presidential primary.
You've got questions? We've got answers.
Join Rick Pluta, Lansing Bureau Chief for the Michigan Public Radio Network, and me for seven minutes of pure-politics (you just gotta click the "listen" link above... really, it's that easy).
Want to know more about the Santorum campaign's so-called "dirty tricks"? We got that.
Want to know how Romney could win the state's popular vote... but Santorum could actually win more delegates? We got that, too.
Oh, and how about the latest poll numbers? Don't worry, we've got you covered.
So, take a listen... in seven minutes you'll get up to date on what you need to know about today's primary.