Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Arts & Culture
Mon February 18, 2013
Stateside: Beer, microbreweries and brew pubs in Michigan
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
The 8th Winter Beer Fest is happening in Grand Rapids this weekend.
Tickets sold out in only about 13 hours. That got us wondering about the craft beer industry in Michigan.
After some research, we discovered that Michigan ranks fifth in the nation in number of breweries, microbreweries and brew pubs.
We had President and CEO of Founders Brewing Company, Mike Stevens join us and speak on the subject of beer.