Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Michigan's student homelessness problem is growing
Arts & Culture
Mon February 18, 2013
Stateside: Beer, microbreweries and brew pubs in Michigan
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
The 8th Winter Beer Fest is happening in Grand Rapids this weekend.
Tickets sold out in only about 13 hours. That got us wondering about the craft beer industry in Michigan.
After some research, we discovered that Michigan ranks fifth in the nation in number of breweries, microbreweries and brew pubs.
We had President and CEO of Founders Brewing Company, Mike Stevens join us and speak on the subject of beer.