Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Arts & Culture
Mon February 18, 2013
Stateside: Beer, microbreweries and brew pubs in Michigan
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
The 8th Winter Beer Fest is happening in Grand Rapids this weekend.
Tickets sold out in only about 13 hours. That got us wondering about the craft beer industry in Michigan.
After some research, we discovered that Michigan ranks fifth in the nation in number of breweries, microbreweries and brew pubs.
We had President and CEO of Founders Brewing Company, Mike Stevens join us and speak on the subject of beer.