Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- In this morning's news...
Thu October 4, 2012
Stateside: Michigan State University's Dairy Store
The local food movement is not a new thing for Michigan State University's Dairy Store.
It has been selling local dairy products such as cheese and ice cream since 1913. The milk is bought from Michigan Milk Producers, less than 30 miles away.
It's then taken to MSU where it is processed and distributed. A lot of the ice cream flavors have MSU or Big Ten themes.
Stateside's Emily Fox, visited the store and chatted with customers, workers and manager, John Engstrom.
You can listen to the audio postcard above.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"