Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- In this morning's news...
Thu November 8, 2012
Stateside: Michigan's marijuana laws receive revision
This Tuesday Grand Rapids, Detroit and Flint witnessed a revision of laws concerning marijuana regulation.
David Uhlman, director of the University of Michigan's Environmental Law and Policy Program and Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith talked with Stateside about the specific changes and what they mean for Michigan residents.
Listen to the audio above to hear their conversation.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"
Politics & Government