Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Thu November 8, 2012
Stateside: Michigan's marijuana laws receive revision
This Tuesday Grand Rapids, Detroit and Flint witnessed a revision of laws concerning marijuana regulation.
David Uhlman, director of the University of Michigan's Environmental Law and Policy Program and Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith talked with Stateside about the specific changes and what they mean for Michigan residents.
Listen to the audio above to hear their conversation.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"
Politics & Government