Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Protests Monday night against migrant children coming to Michigan
- This Michigan-bred musician did zero out of 29 celebrity impressions. I was punked.
- Study finds that an oil spill under Mackinac Straits would be “deathblow” to Northern Michigan
Thu November 8, 2012
Stateside: Michigan's marijuana laws receive revision
This Tuesday Grand Rapids, Detroit and Flint witnessed a revision of laws concerning marijuana regulation.
David Uhlman, director of the University of Michigan's Environmental Law and Policy Program and Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith talked with Stateside about the specific changes and what they mean for Michigan residents.
Listen to the audio above to hear their conversation.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"
Politics & Government