Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Mon February 11, 2013
Stateside: Nolan Finley talks Detroit and emergency financial managers
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
Nolan Finley is the Detroit News editorial writer.
His column in Sunday's Detroit News seems to point to action from Lansing for an emergency financial manager in Detroit in the near future.
Cindy talked with Finley about cities in Michigan with an emergency financial manager in place and how effective they have been.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"