Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Politics & Government
Mon February 11, 2013
Stateside: Nolan Finley talks Detroit and emergency financial managers
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
Nolan Finley is the Detroit News editorial writer.
His column in Sunday's Detroit News seems to point to action from Lansing for an emergency financial manager in Detroit in the near future.
Cindy talked with Finley about cities in Michigan with an emergency financial manager in place and how effective they have been.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"