Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Arts & Culture
Thu February 14, 2013
Stateside: Stories for Valentine's Day
We now bring you stories for Valentine's Day from Michigan storyteller, Allison Downey.
Allison Downey is an associate Professor at Western Michigan University.
Jo Feldman and Mike Marunowski wrote and performed our fictional bar scene.
The young children you heard at the beginning of the segment are students from the Learning Village Preschool in Kalamazoo.
Zak Rosen produced our segment.
Special thanks to Kyle Norris and Peggy Watson for their production help.
A Love Story