Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Veteran treasure hunter solves the last 'Wyoming Riddle'
Arts & Culture
Thu February 14, 2013
Stateside: Stories for Valentine's Day
We now bring you stories for Valentine's Day from Michigan storyteller, Allison Downey.
Allison Downey is an associate Professor at Western Michigan University.
Jo Feldman and Mike Marunowski wrote and performed our fictional bar scene.
The young children you heard at the beginning of the segment are students from the Learning Village Preschool in Kalamazoo.
Zak Rosen produced our segment.
Special thanks to Kyle Norris and Peggy Watson for their production help.
A Love Story