Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
Politics & Government
Wed December 5, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, December 5, 2012
On today's show, we addressed changes to adoption law in Michigan.
Michigan Radio's Lester Graham told Cyndy about a Michigan House bill that could have a momentous impact on faith-based adoptions.
As the prospect of a Chapter 9 Bankruptcy looms over Detroit, many are wondering what will become of the city.
We spoke with freelance writer Mickie Maynard and Daniel Howes of the Detroit News about restructuring the city and those who run it.
What is behind one's decision to buy a car? We spoke with Michael Bernacchi about creating a brand's image.
And finally, Michael Federspiel, executive director of the Little Traverse Historical Society and history professor at Central Michigan University spoke with Cyndy about the Pure Michigan of the past.