Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
Politics & Culture
Wed March 13, 2013
Stateside for Wednesday, March 13, 2013
2012 was a pretty terrible year for Michigan farmers.
On today's show, we'll take a look at what 2013 has in store, and what it means for the state's economy.
And, a few days before Saint Patrick's Day, we meet a Michigan musician who is immersed in both Irish music and Techno music.
But first, ever since last month when the world was stunned by Pope Benedict the 16's resignation, and today's announcement of a new Pope, religion has been on the minds of many, and that includes Jack Lessenberry, Michigan Radio's Political Analyst.
We spoke with Jack about the religious views of Michigan's legislators.