Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
Tue February 26, 2013
Stateside: What lies ahead for auto companies?
The clouds have been lifting for U.S. car makers.
With car sales and America's economy picking up, there are some who are looking further down the road.
They have been wondering if deeper, bigger challenges lie ahead for the companies who put the world on wheels.
One of those wondering is automotive writer Micki Maynard. She recently published a couple of pieces in Forbes Magazine exploring what she calls "The Secret Fear of the World's Biggest Auto Companies".
Micki Maynard spoke with us to explain exactly what is the "Secret Fear" of the World's Biggest Auto Companies.
To hear the full story click the audio link above.