Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
Tue February 26, 2013
Stateside: What lies ahead for auto companies?
The clouds have been lifting for U.S. car makers.
With car sales and America's economy picking up, there are some who are looking further down the road.
They have been wondering if deeper, bigger challenges lie ahead for the companies who put the world on wheels.
One of those wondering is automotive writer Micki Maynard. She recently published a couple of pieces in Forbes Magazine exploring what she calls "The Secret Fear of the World's Biggest Auto Companies".
Micki Maynard spoke with us to explain exactly what is the "Secret Fear" of the World's Biggest Auto Companies.
To hear the full story click the audio link above.